Call for Abstract
8th European Neurology Congress, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the advancements in Neuroscience and Neurology.”
Neurology Congress 2016 is comprised of 19 tracks and 136 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Neurology Congress 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central and peripheral nervous system including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle . Neurologists may also be involved in clinical research, clinical trials, and basic or translational research.
- Track 1-1Clinical Neurology
- Track 1-2Neuro-ophthalmology
- Track 1-3Vascular Neurology
- Track 1-4Molecular Neurology
- Track 1-5Advances in Neurobiology
- Track 1-6Neuroinformatics
- Track 1-7Neurogenetics
- Track 1-8Ethics in Neurology
- Track 1-9Frontiers in Neuroentreprenuership Research
Child neurology or Pediatric neurology refers to a specialized branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions in neonates , infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology encompasses diseases and disorders of the spinal cord, brain, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, muscles and blood vessels that affect individuals in these age groups.
- Track 2-1Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Track 2-2Cerebral palsy
- Track 2-3Neurodevelopmental Disorder in children
- Track 2-4Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Track 2-5Pediatric conversion
- Track 2-6Pediatric tumour
- Track 2-7Neural tube defects
- Track 2-8Clinical Trials for Pediatric Epilepsy
- Track 2-9Advance treatment of Pediatric Neurological Disorders
Neurophysiology is a complex medical process which aims to aid recovery from a nervous system injury.Rehabilitation is an access to reduce brain abscesses thereby increasing the Neural Repair. Neurological rehabilitation program is aimed to create awareness about the neural disorders and its diagnosis. Physiotherapy and remediation is a novel approach that remediates impairments and promotes mobility. Conference on Neurology and Therapeutics is an effort to address all areas towards Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair.
- Track 3-1Clinical neurophysiology
- Track 3-2Neurological Pathophysiology
- Track 3-3Neurophysiological signal
- Track 3-4Applied Autonomic Neurophysiology
- Track 3-5EMG & EEG Technology
- Track 3-6Novel diagnostic neurophysiological methods
- Track 3-7Spinal Disorders
Neurological Disorders occur when brain is damaged by injury, disease, or health conditions. The three brain chemicals noradrenaline, dopamine and serotonin are involved in both bodily functions and brain. The goal of this session is to understand the Causes, Origin, Genesis and Source of various types of Neurological disorders. The causes of brain disorders: Brain trauma, Stroke, Viral infections,Tumor,Brain’s electrical pathway and Genesis of Brain.
- Track 4-1Neurological manifestations of AIDS
- Track 4-2Neurofibromatosis
- Track 4-3Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- Track 4-4Sleep Disorder
- Track 4-5Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Neuroimmunology, a branch of immunology that deals especially with the interrelationships of the nervous system and immune responses and autoimmune disorders. Its deals with particularly fundamental and applied neurobiology, neurology, neuropathology, neurochemistry, neurovirology, neuroendocrinology, neuromuscular research, neuropharmacology and psychology, which involve either immunologic methodology (e.g. immunocytochemistry) or fundamental immunology (e.g. antibody and lymphocyte assays).
The brain is a direct target for certain infections, and may also be indirectly affected by systemic bacterial, viral or parasitic infections and their treatment. Certain pathogens, such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), syphilis, West Nile Virus, Borrelia burgdorferi (resulting in Lyme disease), and other viral brain infections occur in otherwise healthy persons. Other infections, such as fungal infections or rarer parasites tend to most commonly affect people with reduced immune systems from cancer, chemotherapy, immunosuppressive therapy, or transplantation. Related Conferences of Alzheimer‘s Disease and Dementia.
- Track 6-1Neuroimmunological Infectious Diseases
- Track 6-2Neurocystercercosis
- Track 6-3Herpesviral encephalitis
- Track 6-4Neurosyphilis
- Track 6-5Neuroinflamation
- Track 6-6Neurosarcoidosis
- Track 6-7Electrodiagnostic tests
- Track 6-8RAPID Diagnosis
- Track 6-9Advances in Neuro Microbial Disorder
The peripheral nervous system is the part of the nervous system that consists of the nerves and ganglia outside of the brain and spinal cord. The PNS consists of sensory neurons running from stimulus receptors that inform the CNS of the stimuli and motor neurons running from the CNS to the muscles and glands are called effectors. This session also includes somatic nervous system, Bipolar Disorder and Challenges of CNS Translational Research.
- Track 7-1Somatic nervous system
- Track 7-2Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Track 7-3Quantitative sensory testing
- Track 7-4Challenges of CNS Translational Research
- Track 7-5Angiography test
- Track 7-6Migraine and cluster headache
- Track 7-7CNS disorder and structural defects
- Track 7-8Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Track 7-9Diabetic Nerve Problems
- Track 7-10Neurofibroma
Neuromuscular disorders are known to affect the nerves that control the voluntary muscles. One of the causes is the genetic and immune system disorder. More than a million people in the United States are affected by some form of neuromuscular disease, and about 40 percent of them are under age18. Diagnosis includes a multi-step process like muscle biopsy, NCV test, biochemical, genetic test etc. The goal of this session is to understand the origin of spine muscular atropies, Muscular dystrophy, Lambert-Eaton syndrome and other neuromuscular junction disorder. Further there will be an interactive conversation on Spasticy, Hyper reflexia and its prevention. In addition a talk will be deliberated on “Is it true that High dose of antibiotics leads to neuromuscular junction mal function” and the findings in the field of neuromuscular medicine .
- Track 8-1Spinal muscular atrophy
- Track 8-2Advances in Neuromuscular rehabilitation
- Track 8-3Neuromuscular electrodiagnosis
- Track 8-4Nerve Conduction Velocity Test
- Track 8-5Muscular dystrophy
- Track 8-6Neuromuscular junction disease
- Track 8-7cerebrovascular accident
- Track 8-8Hyper Reflexia
- Track 8-9Myasthenia gravis
- Track 8-10Findings in Neuro muscular medicine
Neurosurgery is the surgical specialty that deals with the nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord. A neurosurgeon, who may also be referred to as a brain surgeon, is a specialist who has received extensive training in general surgery. The neurosurgeon typically trains as a general surgeon resident for five years, followed by many additional years receiving additional specialized training in neurosurgery.
- Track 9-1Spinal neurosurgery
- Track 9-2Paediatric neurosurgery
- Track 9-3Traumatic neurosurgery
- Track 9-4Functional Neurosurgery
- Track 9-5Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Track 9-6Neurological Rehabilitation
- Track 9-7Advances operative techniques in Neurosurgery
Spine is made up of 26 bone discs called vertebrae. The vertebrae protect your spinal cord and allow you to stand and bend. A number of problems can change the structure of the spine or damage the vertebrae and surrounding tissue. They includ Infections, Injuries, Tumors, Conditions, such as ankylosing spondylitis and scoliosis, Bone changes that come with age, such as spinal stenosis and herniated disks
Neuropathology is the study of disease of nervous system tissue, usually in the form of either small surgical biopsies or whole autopsies. Neuropathology is a subspecialty of anatomic pathology, neurology, and neurosurgery. The human body has only limited ways to manifest abnormalities. This is particularly true in Neuropathology. Diseases with diverse etiologic and genetic features have very similar pathologic and clinical characteristics. In order not to be confused as you encounter more and more different diseases, you should pay attention to the overall all relationship between .From the Neuropathological point of view, the types and incidences of neuropathologic changes and the diseases that they produce correlate with the major periods of life.
- Track 11-1Microvascular neuropathology
- Track 11-2Neuromuscular Pathology
- Track 11-3Pediatric Neuropathology
- Track 11-4Neuropathology of mutations
- Track 11-5Tumor pathology
- Track 11-6Myopathology
- Track 11-7Inadequate Nutritional Intake
- Track 11-8Advances in Neuropathology
Neuroimaging is the visual representation of structure and function of brain and nervous system. Through neuroimaging diagnosis of the current status and progression of psychiatric, neurodegenerative, intracranial disease is possible. Neuroimaging includes various techniques such as CT, MRI, and PET for diagnosis.
- Track 12-1Interventional Neuroradiology
- Track 12-2Biomarker in Neuroimaging
- Track 12-3MR imaging of the fetal brain
- Track 12-4Skull Base and Cranial Nerve Imaging
- Track 12-5Multimodal brain imaging
- Track 12-6Paediatric Neuroradiology
- Track 12-7Current research in neural imaging
- Track 12-8Advancement in Bioimaging
What seems astonishing is that engineering techniques like brain engineering, or Neural tissue engineering can be used to understand, repair, replace, enhance, or otherwise exploit the properties of neural systems and Neuro computing is the study of brain function in terms of the information processing properties of the structures that make up the nervous system. current researches in the field of neuro engineering include: Neural imaging and neural networking, Biomolecular therapies in neural regeneration, Neurorobotics, Biological neural networking, Neuro hydrodynamics and clinical treatment, Engineering strategies for repair, Computational clinical neuroscience, biological-neuron modelling, Behaviors of networks and advanced therapies. People will also be enlightened on Advancement in brain computer interface and deep brain stimulation.
- Track 13-1Neuroprosthetics
- Track 13-2Neuromodulation
- Track 13-3Neural regrowth and repair
- Track 13-4Neurobiotics
- Track 13-5Optical neurotechnology Methodology
- Track 13-6Biorobitics Biological neural networking
- Track 13-7Artificial neural network
- Track 13-8Neurohudrodynamics
- Track 13-9 Advances in Neural tissue engineering
Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity, is an umbrella term that encompasses both synaptic plasticity and non-synaptic plasticity—it refers to changes in neural pathways and synapses due to changes in behavior, environment, neural processes, thinking, and emotions – as well as to changes resulting from bodily . The goal of this session is to understand the Brain plasticity, Advances in Neurite remodeling and How to increase Neural Connections.
- Track 14-1Neuroplastic changes
- Track 14-2Innate neural Plasticity
- Track 14-3Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation
- Track 14-4Synaptic plasticity
- Track 14-5Advances in Neurite remodeling
Neuropsychiatry is a branch of medicine that deals with mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. It preceded the current disciplines of psychiatry and neurology, which had common training. However, psychiatry and neurology subsequently split apart and are typically practiced separately.
- Track 15-1Cognitive neuropsychology
- Track 15-2Neuropsychological tests
- Track 15-3Rehabilitation of sensory and cognitive function
- Track 15-4Geriatric psychiatry
- Track 15-5Dissociative disorder
- Track 15-6Addictive Disorders
- Track 15-7Personality Disorders
- Track 15-8Pediatric Psychiatry
- Track 15-9Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Track 15-10Psychoactive Medication
- Track 15-11Advanced Therapeutics For Psychiatric Disorders
Neuropharmacology is the study of how drugs affect cellular function in the nervous system, and the neural mechanisms through which they influence behavior. There are two main branches of neuropharmacology: behavioral and molecular. Behavioral neuropharmacology focuses on the study of how drugs affect human behavior , including the study of how drug dependence and addiction affect the human brain. Some 350,000 to 500,000 patients suffer from multiple sclerosis (MS) in the United States .The conference on neurology is a platform to put our heads together and thrash out the cause of Multiple sclerosis and auto immune neuropathies, Neuroimmunological infectious disease, Neuromicrobial disorders and Neurological Lyme diseases, Neuroinflamation, Neuroimmuno genetics. This session also includes to group think the alteration in neuromodulation and psychiatric diseases and the recent Drug development in the field of Neuro immunological disorders.
- Track 16-1Neuroimmune pharmacology
- Track 16-2Neuro chemical interaction
- Track 16-3Psychoactive & Neuroleptic drug
- Track 16-4Molecular Neuropharmacology
- Track 16-5Recent development in Drug Design and Drug Interactions
- Track 16-6Advancement in Neuropharmacological therapy
Neurological Nursing is a very challenging nursing specialty dealing with assessment, nursing diagnosis, and management of many neurological disorders for which nurses provide patient care. This includes trauma, brain injuries, stroke, seizures, headaches, infections, and aneurysms, as well as a host of other neurological complexities.
- Track 17-1Neurological disorders Nursing
- Track 17-2Palliative care
- Track 17-3Clinical Nursing
- Track 17-4Emergency Nursing
- Track 17-5Pediatric Nursing
- Track 17-6Neurosurgical Nursing
- Track 17-7Nursing Management
- Track 17-8Nursing Education and Research
In order to accelerate the discovery of novel diagnostic therapy, the gathering of researchers is encouraged in order to discuss on neurological disorder and treatment, Nerve injury and repair, Sleep disorders and headache, Neurogenesis, and last but not the least new therapeutics evolved for neurological disorders. An estimated 69,720 new cases of primary brain tumors are expected to be diagnosed in 2013, that includes both malignant (24,620) and non-malignant (45,100) brain tumors. Basing on the prevalence of diseases, the conference focuses on advances in neurological treatment ,Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Neuroanaesthesia and surgery and Vascular malfunctions and surgery . Highest incidence rate of primary intracranial tumor was in Europe and the lowest rate in Africa. So it is requisite to enhance our knowledge on Current neurosurgery method.
- Track 18-1Neuroprotection
- Track 18-2Advances in physiotherapy
- Track 18-3Advances in Occupational therapy
- Track 18-4Neurological nutritional support
- Track 18-5Rehabilitation of disorders
- Track 18-6Syndrome therapy
- Track 18-7New Drug therapy
- Track 18-8Neurostimulation
- Track 18-9Neurofeedback
- Track 18-10Advances in Neuro Treatments
The market analysis of neurology represent the largest and untapped market in medicine sector. This estimated market analysis is based on probability of approval and sales of products in late stage development, demographic trends and marketing of product. Emerging markets once again helps to boost revenues. CNS therapeutics comprise approximately 15% of total pharmaceutical sales, nearly $30 billion worldwide.
- Track 19-1Current economics cost of clinical research and development
- Track 19-2 Industrial advancements in Neuropharmaceutical research
- Track 19-3Business Perspective on Neuro Drug Development
- Track 19-4Investor Perspectives on Neuro
- Track 19-5Modus operandi-tools and techniques