Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Neurology & Therapeutics, will be held at Holiday Inn, Rome Aurelia, Italy. The conference will take place in the following dates and location.
Conference Dates: July 27-29, 2015
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
From Leonardo da Vinci International Airport Continue on A91. Drive from Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90 toRoma.
1. Take exit 1 from Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90.
2. Continue onto A91 (signs for Roma/Aeroporto di Fiumicino)
3. Take the exit towards Firenze/Aurelia
4. Keep left to continue towards Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90
5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Grande Raccordo Anulare/Aurelia/Cassia/SS2bis/Viterbo and merge onto Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90
6. Take exit 1 for SS1 towards Roma Centro-Aurelio/Aurelia/Porto Civitavecchia
7.Keep right to stay on Exit 1, follow signs for Roma Centro/Aurelio/Citta' del vaticano and merge onto Via Aurelia/SS1
Drive to Via Aurelia
Holiday Inn Aurelia Rome
Rome is the capital of Italy with 2.7 million residents. It is also the country's largest and most populated commune and fourth-most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. The Vatican is an independent country within the city boundaries of Rome, the only example of a country within a city existing.
Rome's history spans more than two and a half thousand years, since its legendary founding in 753 BC. Rome is one of the oldest continuously occupied cities in Europe. It is referred to as "The Eternal City". Rome has a status of the global city. In 2007, Rome was the 11th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. The city is one of Europe's and the world's most successful city "brands", both in terms of reputation and assets. Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Coliseum are among the world's most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year.